February 23, 2009

9. Oscar Favs, Why Not?

Rather than doing anything at all productive for my Collaborative Exercise last night, I watched the Oscars (in formal attire in my floor lounge, of course). Aside from being extremely pleased with most of the outcomes (Sean Penn for best actor anyone?) I was in awe for most of the fashion strutting down the red carpet. Here are some of my favourites of the night:

Halle Berry in Marchesa, with H.Stern jewels.
Nicole Kidman in L'Wren Scott.
Tilda Swinton in Lanvin, with Fred Leighton jewels and a Roger Vivier clutch.
Frieda Pinto in John Galliano, with a Leiber clutch.
Natalie Portman in Rodarte, with Kwiat jewels.
Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab Haute Couture, with Neil Lane jewels.
And my boyfriend aka Emile Hirsch in Giorgio Armani. (I had to.)

(Style.com)

LeeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment